Monday, January 2, 2012

Starts a new life

It's year 2012 now! i'm officially 18 years old now!! :D
which means i can attend any events and places now.
lots and lots of nice movies are mostly 18+
below 18 cannot go clubbing and pub because it's illegal. unless you sneak inside into the club silently.

okay. everyone's life is starting to change include mine.
i'll be starting my work as an Office Lady on tomorrow.

actually it's my dad's friend office. he dumped me into her office which without asking my own opinions.
i can't predict whether my job is going to be hard or easy but i'll probably do well in my stuff.
i still want my salary!
p/s: i still never know how much is my salary yet. will discuss with my boss tomorrow.

today i went to time square with my cousin sister and my stupid brother.
that was a lot of people went for shopping today.
most of the boutiques shops were crowded like hell. the fitting rooms were not enough and yet we gonna queue and wait for it.

conclusion is we never buy any shirts today.
anyway i gotten my new year dress already. i just feels like buy a skinny jeans and a purse.

fine. sleep now. good night everyone


-Ayako-

No comments:

Post a Comment