Thursday, December 1, 2011

Exam OVER

everyone was shouting cheerfully after walked out from the exam classroom.
p/s: my school's hall not big enough so we took exam in the classroom..

just four words for my exam: so far so good.

exam is a past tense now. so i never think about it anymore. it's useless. what for to think about it?? you can't even change your answers!

i just left my Chinese paper. But i had already started my holidays.

I and my best friend --> Karman babe had decided long time ago that we gonna dyed our hair together.
We gonna used the japanese product LIESE. I used before so i have my own experience.

she wanna try my current hair colour, Chestnut Brown





Actually this hair colour will only can been see obviously under the sun. or at a very light place. actually it's not obvious at the night time. but the colour looks natural. it's suits for students.

i cheated my teacher that my hair colour is NATURAL. MY HAIR DAMAGED DUE TO EXPOSE TO SUNLIGHT AND CHLORINE DAMAGED.

my aunt and dad teach me to lie to the teacher with these reasons. =_= and the freaking thing my teacher trusted me...!

anyway, that's not important. well, i'm thinking what colour should i dye. i like hair colour with a touch of orange. it's really very nice!

I'm considering Sweet Apricot or Marshmallow Brown. Both of them are nice. Sweet Apricot is a new hair colour in Malaysia. I have in love with it since the first time when i saw it.




this is the Liese Sweet Apricot! seriously it's very nice!




this is the Liese Marshmallow Brown.

Sweet Apricot and Platinum Biege are the new hair colours. it's freaking nice! :D



Below is the list for all Liese hair colours. Looking forward into Apricot or Marshmallow.


No comments:

Post a Comment