Saturday, July 3, 2010

Outstation+PC sick

I'm outstation now.

Stay in Thistle Hotel, Port Dickson for 3 Days 2 Nights...

kinda fun~

relaxing my mind here^_^

My pc is sick,

so now waitin' for my cousin brother helps me to fix it..

He at the Beijing,China now...

Because of this i cant use my pc for a long time...T__T

I can't update my blog (perhaps, now i'm using Hotel's PC and internet service..)

I can't update my novel which is saving in my pc for a long time ago...

I can't even check my mail-box or any information that i need...

T___T

Well,

i don't know this pc which i'm using got any problem or virus,

but seems like no..(I hope so~)

I can't type chinese words, it's weird>__<

but, nevermind^_^

i'll update chinese version post after my cousin brother dix my PC...=D

Pending from now.....


I'm sitting and playing computer in the business centre now,

quite comfortable,

not because here having the air-conditioner,

is because i'm alone and nobody kacau me...=p

It's really fun...

and no sunlight here^_^

not feeling hot at all~



Honestly, i admit my engllish is very bad...

My cousin sister will taking me to the British Council and have my course soon...

One of my friend are there...

But is impossible to fit in her class...

Her english is very well...

I wish my english level can same with her one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment